SHUVT AW/20 | REPETITIVE BEATS
Reflect on the crackdown on raves with our ‘Repetitive Beats’ shadow hoodie! Showing off just how disconnected the laws of the early 90s were in regards to both legal and illegal raves and now once again the world is deprived of raves and parties for the foreseeable future. When will we get to spend our nights in dim lit basements to repetitive beats again?
The front features the famous “Repetitive Beats” quote while the back features a highlighted style typographic design of the page the quote features in as part of the 1994 public order act.
Thickness: Premium 350 gsm. Slightly relaxed fitting.
Material: 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester.
- Brushed cotton outer layer.
- Double layered hood in self fabric.
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping.
- Metal eyelets for extra durability.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape.
- Self fabric half moon at back neck.
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening.
- 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem.
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch.
- Kangaroo pocket at front.