“PRAISE THE 303”
The TR-303 is one of the most legendary synths out there. It defined an entire era of music and is a key component of nearly every track in the ‘Acid House’ genre. The 303 originally designed to emulate the sounds of a guitar flopped and ended up in pawn shops around the world. Here young producers part of the summer of love generation would pick them up and adopt them for their squelchy sound. Able to provide trembling deep basslines and the acidic leads that the synth is now known for it’s popular to this day with many modern iterations existing both in physical and VST forms.
This design is our tribute to the legend that is the 303 synth.
Printed on an ultra soft, heavy 220gsm, 100% cotton blank this tee offers a trendy relaxed fit with a quality that is made to last.
Thickness: Premium 350 gsm. Slightly relaxed fitting.
Material: 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester.
- Brushed cotton outer layer.
- Double layered hood in self fabric.
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping.
- Metal eyelets for extra durability.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape.
- Self fabric half moon at back neck.
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening.
- 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem.
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch.
- Kangaroo pocket at front.